What filler can be used with Hyaluron Pen?

The Hyaluron Pen is an innovative piece of technology that uses pressurized air to distribute product into the skin. For this piece of technology to work though, the product you use will need to be small enough at a molecular level to be pressurized by air into the skin. The ideal filler or product to use with this name is Hyaluronic Acid (HA). The name of the pen is a great clue for what product to use. There are three main kinds of Hyaluronic Acid that can be used with this pen. 

  • Fine Line or Type A: This kind of Hyaluronic Acid is the finest and smallest HA at the molecular level. It’s ideal for fine lines and wrinkles on the face, forehead, and around the mouth. When you use this HA, the results are more subtle. We encourage  new students to the procedure and those still in training to use this one. 
  • Moderate or Type B: This Hyaluronic Acid is ideal for adding plumpness for the lips and to create a more dramatic effect in facial features. Once you have some practice with the procedure under your belt, we would recommend moving on to this HA. 
  • Deep Line or Type C: This Hyaluronic Acid is the thickest you can use with the Hyaluron Pen. The results from this one are longer lasting and more dramatic. It requires a bit more fineness to have it enter the skin, which is why we only recommend this to seasoned beauticians. When done poorly or with little experience, it can increase chances of bruising or bumps. 

  • One key feature of the Hyaluron Pen is the molecular composition of the product you are using. It needs to be thin enough to enter the skin by pressurized air. When you are using this innovative piece of technology you need to focus your searches on Hyaluronic Acid. Anything else can be too thick at the molecular level to use with this pen. It was built for HA so we recommend sticking with it. Skyn offers you the first two HA types, A and B. 

    As long as the product is Hyaluronic Acid, you will be okay in using this pen.